We hope you’re all scouring pattern books, Ravelry and your local yarn shops for patterns and yarn for the Fall Sweaters Nice & Knit-along! I thought I might help ya out a bit and give you a sampling of just a few of my Ravelry faves.
1. Eadon (Worsted) image © James Brittain
2. Retreating Sweater (Sport) image © bluecocoonknits
3. Cold Neck Syndrome (Worsted)
4. Nanook (Worsted) This looks great knit up in Tanis Fibers Arts yarn
5. Goodnough (Worsted)
6. Fuse(Worsted) image © Brooklyn Tweed/Jared Flood
7. Iridium (Fingering) image © lisa312
8. Easy Folded Poncho(DK) Not technically a sweater, I know but I just love this and it’s perfect for fall. image © Churchmouse Yarns & Teas
9. Guston(Worsted) This one is for all you gentlemen, or you ladies who want to make something for their guy. image © Brooklyn Tweed/Jared Flood
My official pick for my own project and some yarn suggestions coming next week! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!